Slingshot Converters Warranty Certificate
Slingshot Converters warrants that all of its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for 20,000 kms or for a period of 12 months beginning from the date of purchase under normal driving conditions. We recommend that you keep your invoice or receipt as proof of purchase will be required. This warranty is not transferable.
THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF:
- The product that has been altered, improperly installed or maintained.
- The product is used in an improper application, abused or not used in connection with the proper parts.
- The product becomes defective due to accident, neglect, or unauthorised repair.
- Proper cooling and/or fluid levels have not been maintained.
There is no implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Slingshot Converters obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of its products. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this warranty. Slingshot Converters will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damage or personal damages to the extent permitted by law. If there is by law an implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness, they are limited to the warranty terms set out above and start from the date of the original purchase. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
This warranty is subject to the following:
- Rebuilding of transmissions will be limited to replacement of friction materials, gaskets and seals.
- There will be an additional charge for parts that are damaged as a result of items not covered by this warranty.
Please note that normal driving conditions do not include extensive towing, sport or recreational uses or commercial applications.
It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all of the components are correct before installation. Proper assembly always requires that the installer measure all tolerances for correct clearances.
We assume no liability for any errors made in component selection or installation.